The World Wide Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a forum formed from those who were pushed out of the video game ROBLOX. Those people that run the site are Hitler\'s and Stalin\'s children.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» So, what are you up to these days?
Nothing to see here. Emptyby Iwwo Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:34 am

» Where did everyone go to?
Nothing to see here. Emptyby Commander Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:48 am

» Download Movie Commando Full 3gp
Nothing to see here. Emptyby wyncla Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:53 am

» Again, nothing to see here, cretins.
Nothing to see here. Emptyby Peppso Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:46 am

» Nothing to see here.
Nothing to see here. Emptyby Peppso Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Nothing to see here. Emptyby Iwwo Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:32 pm

» WHAT THE FUCK
Nothing to see here. Emptyby Iwwo Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:29 pm

» Twigs you are officially a bastard.
Nothing to see here. Emptyby Billy Joel Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:17 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Billy Joel
Nothing to see here. I_vote_lcapNothing to see here. I_voting_barNothing to see here. I_vote_rcap 
Peppso
Nothing to see here. I_vote_lcapNothing to see here. I_voting_barNothing to see here. I_vote_rcap 
Bálki Skullsplitter
Faffzilla
Iwwo
Yoshi74166
Son
praja235
Malcolm Tucker
Commander
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 48 on Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:08 am
Statistics
We have 121 registered users
The newest registered user is sallichr

Our users have posted a total of 20 messages in 8 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Nothing to see here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peppso

Peppso

Nothing to see here. Empty
PostSubject: Nothing to see here.   Nothing to see here. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:31 pm

"I am 100% sure a boatswain can not hold a training and you are the person getting off the topic and turning this into a huge deal by going on and on about things that don't even apply to the original subject."
I happen to be sure that you are wrong, and you're the one who flew off with the insults.

"The Hrs requested that I do not tell you his name because he doesn't want to the spaz out like noob, and spam him again."
Sure "he" did.

" Plus you can not give me orders and shouldn't be sticking your noise in my orders a higher rank than myself should be the one to confront me about something wrong. "
If you don't recall, you were still a Lieutenant when this started. Also, I should inform you that members of the same rank can correct each other when needed, and report others who fail to follow the law of TGNB.

So far you've managed to act immature and use incessant insults towards me, all after I offered a way to resolve the original issue. There was no reason for you to be so hostile, you can count on me sending this to the Admiralty.

As this conversation is going nowhere, I will not be reading or responding to any more of your messages for now.

Good day.
------------------------------
On 8/13/2013 at 2:57 PM, deadlyshot21 wrote:
I am 100% sure a boatswain can not hold a training and you are the person getting off the topic and turning this into a huge deal by going on and on about things that don't even apply to the original subject. The Hrs requested that I do not tell you his name because he doesn't want to the spaz out like noob, and spam him again. Plus you can not give me orders and shouldn't be sticking your noise in my orders a higher rank than myself should be the one to confront me about something wrong.
On 8/13/2013 at 2:36 PM, NavyPanther wrote:
"Go ahead you are clearly wrong"
I don't see anything that would imply such. I have yet to message the Admiralty on the original issue, the one you've taken too personally. I clearly stated I wasn't trying to accuse you of anything, I was asking for the answer we were disagreeing on so we could resolve it.

" I have nothing to hind unlike you that has to hind behind someone else's power."
I believe you mean "hide", and no, I'm not hiding behind anyone. Asking the leaders what the exact protocol is for certain situations has nothing to do with "hiding behind someone with power".

" Plus you have talked down to other HRs and I know it. "
Oh, really now? May I ask Who, Where, and When?

On 8/13/2013 at 2:30 PM, deadlyshot21 wrote:
Go ahead you are clearly wrong I honestly wouldn't care at all if you forward this to the admiralty I have nothing to hind unlike you that has to hind behind someone else's power. Plus you have talked down to other HRs and I know it.

On 8/13/2013 at 2:23 PM, NavyPanther wrote:
1.I never insulted you, I stated that your comment was immature, and offensive considering I was just trying to help.
2.You have yet to prove me wrong of anything.
3. You can't even string together a correct sentence, while in the process you insult me. Hypocrite.

I may go ahead and forward this conversation to the Admiralty, you clearly do not seem fit for Commander. I try to help both of us out by suggesting we take the original matter to HR, you come back calling me a two year old and accuse me of being the one insulting you. Really now.

On 8/13/2013 at 1:13 PM, deadlyshot21 wrote:
Dude stop acting like a 2 year old. Your were wrong that doesn't mean you mean to try and insult me because of that. -_-

On 8/13/2013 at 12:33 PM, NavyPanther wrote:
Was expecting something more adequate, if nothing else polite, considering you've been appointed to Commander.

On 8/13/2013 at 12:28 PM, deadlyshot21 wrote:

On 8/13/2013 at 11:27 AM, NavyPanther wrote:
...ok, you're going to act like that, then. Go figure.

On 8/13/2013 at 11:19 AM, deadlyshot21 wrote:
Whatever.

On 8/13/2013 at 10:49 AM, NavyPanther wrote:
We can take it up with the Admiralty, if you wish. Not as in accusing you of anything, merely to get the issue straightened out as to what exactly can a Boatswain do. As far as I've been told, Boatswains have some authority over the other LRs, but regardless I don't see any reason why other sailors couldn't assist others with information.

On 8/13/2013 at 10:45 AM, deadlyshot21 wrote:
Hold up to statement means my story hasn't changed and I still swear that that is what happened after 4 MONTHS now, to an admiral this story is nothing anymore but to me I still remember it and know what happened.....

On 8/13/2013 at 10:42 AM, NavyPanther wrote:
Hold up to what statement, and I'm assuming you meant months...?

Regardless, I still doubt an Admiral would scold you for merely teaching, I would want both sides of that story.

On 8/13/2013 at 10:39 AM, deadlyshot21 wrote:
I was not. If I was I wouldn't hold up to the same statement for 4 mouths now. -_-

On 8/13/2013 at 10:37 AM, NavyPanther wrote:
I doubt what you were doing was merely teaching LRs if you were yelled at and demoted. You were probably giving orders, which Boatswains do not have that kind of authority.

On 8/13/2013 at 10:34 AM, deadlyshot21 wrote:
I was yelled at and demoted for doing the same thing as a boatswain by retired admiral bmen11

On 8/13/2013 at 9:14 AM, NavyPanther wrote:
I should inform you that you were incorrect by telling a Boatswain he could not teach other LRs basic stuff. Even if someone isn't an officer, there's no need to tell them they cannot help out other sailors.

Do not let this happen again.
Back to top Go down
http://world-forum.forumotion.com/
Peppso

Peppso

Nothing to see here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to see here.   Nothing to see here. EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:41 pm

For those who may see these, I'm having an issue with another member in a clan on roblox. I plan on sending this to an HR to have it settled, wanted to have it here as another place to keep it.

Evidence, you know.
Back to top Go down
http://world-forum.forumotion.com/

Nothing to see here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World Wide Chat :: General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: